Aulick Industries has been manufacturing the Agri-Dump Box for over 35 years. Some of our first built Dump Boxes are still being used today. All of our Boxes are built to last! The Aulick Agri-Dump Box requires no cross-chains or bows for inside support. The Dump Box open top enhances the loading and unloading of any bulk product. The "Aulick Rib" on our Dump Box adds a tremendous amount of strength and durability. The ribs are not only functional, but they also enhance the appearance, make it easy to clean, and there are fewer welded joints to rust.
Give us a Call today at (877)-285-4258 or come by and put one of our Aulick Dump Boxes to the test. Take a look at all the Dump Boxes we offer. Also, take a look at our available online inventory.
Features and 'Specs'
- Full seam welds on exterior side panels
- Side extensions available
- Low maintenance
- 3/16" metal floor
- 1/8" metal sides with the exclusive "Aulick Rib"
- 4" x 4" x 3/16" perimeter frame with 3" x 4.1 lb. channel stringers
- 3" x 3" x 3/13" top rail
- -Tapered front to rear - 3" narrower in front--8" x 11.5 lb. channel run sills--Hydraulic high lift end gate--Available lengths - 15 ft. through 26 ft.--Available heights - 57" or 67"--Hydraulic tail gate - lifts 41" above top rail-
-Other options available-