Our Auluminator Aluminum Belt Trailer is lightweight, yet strong and durable. When searching for a trailer with maximum potential and a sleek clean appearance, look no further than our Auluminator. All specifications on our trailer have been designed and tested for optimum performance handling any agricultural commodity. Contact us today and put an Auluminator to the test.
2 ply belt flaps full width of trailer floor
Bolt on 5th wheel plate
Hydraulic Gear drive 130,000 in-lb, 18,000 pound radial load
2 15/16" rear drive shaft, with weld on sprockets and weld on splined hub
Top hinge hydraulic main gate, with center knife gate and cylinder locks, 12" clearance above top rail
Floor liner is 3/8" thick UHMW plastic
Sides fully lined with 3/16" HMW plastic all the way to the top
Extended rear discharge with wings on rear of trailer
Hydraulic pressure line filter, manual or electric control valve
Hydraulic floor speed control
Side and slope sheets are post and hat riveted aluminum construction
50,000 lb landing gear
ABS brake system
11 x 22.5 on 10 bolt hub pilot aluminum rims
Hendrickson Intraax Air ride suspension with 25,000 lb axles
Various axle combinations available
Shur-Loc roll tarp
D.O.T. lighting, Reflective tape
Other custom options available - Just ask!!
1000 lbs. savings on the Auluminator XL Trailer
Plus 1000 lbs. more payload for bridge Equals 2000 lbs. more payload = $$$$$$
Features & 'Specs'
- 66”, 72” & 84” Side Heights
- 54” Wide Belt
- High Torque Gearbox
- 2 15/16” Rear Drive Shaft
- Patented Sprockets
- Front Take-up Frame with HD Roller Bearings
- Hydraulic Top Hinged Main Gate & Knife Gate
- 1/4” UHMW Plastic Floor Liner
- 3/16” HMW Full Height Side Wall Liner
- .125 Aluminum Floor Pans
- .090 Aluminum Side Slopes
- Hendrickson Intraax Air Ride Suspension
- 11Rx 22.5 Hub-Piloted Aluminum Wheels
- Sloped Sides for Great Clean-out.
- Extended Rear Discharge with Wings.
- 1/4” Floor Liner
- Fully Lined with HMW plastic
- Main Frame and Suspension Sub-Frame are Steel.
- Cross Stringers on 15” Centers.
- State of the Art Hydraulic Components
- Wall Posts 22” center
- Slope Supports 24”
- Aluminum Knife Gate
- Wheels Back Axle placement eliminates the tow hook bar and rear bumper
- Allows for a greater bridge.
- Bolted in Z-Supports eliminates cracks.
- Optional – 25 HP Power Unit